Love or security? /Amore o sicurezza?


Love or security? 


When you lose your money and

security will you care more than

when you lose a loved one?


I already found out

what you were like

when you lost me

how you suffered 'terribly'

at least it may have looked that way

or was it just a hamletic array

You loved money more than me

for it was your damn security

so I left you it all and you let me go

yours for evermore

I was aware that love can't be bought

I hope you will be too one day

when they come to take you away


Traduzione


Amore o sicurezza?


Quando perderai i tuoi soldi e la tua

sicurezza ti preoccuperai di più di

quando perderai un tuo caro?


L'ho già scoperto com'eri

quando mi hai perso

come hai sofferto 'terribilmente'

almeno poteva sembrare così

o era solo una scena amletica

amavi i soldi più di me

perché era la tua dannata sicurezza

così ti ho lasciato tutto e 

tu mi hai lasciato andare

tuoi per sempre

sapevo che l'amore 

non può essere comprato

spero che lo saprai anche tu un giorno

quando vengono a portarti via


©misspoetmiki  words only



Comments

Popular Posts