This is my blog/Questo è il mio blog

 

This is my blog full of my poems of all kinds and my many thoughts and stories in Italian and English. I started writing 14 years ago as a need to externalize my heart but above all my soul. I didn't use poetic techniques, except with haiku poetry, I just put the pen on paper and let the wave flow. I wrote for at least three years (2009-2012) without stopping and so many things emerged, I must say that my inner life has received enormous benefits.  I also published 8 ebooks (4 in Italian and 4 in English) in 2014-15 but then retired them in 2016. I would like to republish them...


Questo è il mio blog pieno delle mie poesie di tutti i generi e tanti miei pensieri e racconti in lingua italiana e inglese. Ho iniziato a scrivere 14 anni fa come un bisogno di esternare il mio cuore ma soprattutto la mia anima. Non ho usato tecniche poetiche, eccetto con la poesia haiku, ho solo messo la penna su carta e lasciato che l'onda fluisse. Ho scritto per almeno tre anni (2009-2012) senza sosta e tantissime cose sono emerse, devo dire che la mia vita interiore ha ricevuto enormi benefici. Ho anche pubblicato 8 ebooks (4 in italiano e 4 in inglese) nel 2014-15 ma poi ritirati nel 2016. Vorrei ripubblicarli...


©misspoetmiki (Michelina Di Martino)


Comments

Popular Posts