The feeling.../Il sentimento

 The feeling...


I have had it as far as I can remember.

I think I was born with it.

It is a kind of restlessness deep inside your soul.

That searching for something you can't put your finger on.

Forces of evil try to stop you from finding out the truth.

They push you towards the end.

They want to destroy the feeling.

What did I do every time I was scared?

I prayed. Yes, I prayed to the forces of good to protect me.

And they did.

Of course, they can't stop you dying one day. It is inevitable.

But they are out there when you need a hand. Believe me.

I still have that feeling and I am searching but not despairing. I once thought it was my twin soul I was yearning for but now I know it is a one man show.


Il sentimento...


Ce l'ho da fin quando posso ricordare.

Penso di esserci nata. 

È una specie di irrequietezza nel profondo dell'anima.

Quel qualcosa che non riesci a capire.

Le forze del male cercano di fermarti dalla scoperta della verità.

Ti spingono verso la fine.

Vogliono distruggere il sentimento.

Cosa ho fatto ogni volta che ho avuto paura?

Ho pregato. Sì, ho pregato le forze del bene di proteggermi.

E lo hanno fatto.

Certo, non possono impedirti di morire un giorno. È inevitabile.

Ma sono là fuori quando hai bisogno di una mano. Credimi.

Ho ancora quella sensazione e sto cercando ma non disperando.

Una volta ho pensato che fosse la mia anima gemella che desideravo ma ora so che è un one man show.


©misspoetmiki  image & words

Comments

Popular Posts