The English & The Italians/ Gli inglesi e gli italiani

I'm going to die! 

Having lived with both nationalities
I am amazed at the two different reactions to bad news. 

THE ITALIANS 

A: I'm going to die. 

B: Oh dear! Don't be so stupid!! What's got into you??!! Don't you dare talk like that!! Come on, let's cook something nice and have your favourite wine with it. Come on kid, let me hug you... I love you...sniff...sniff... 

THE ENGLISH 

A: I'm going to die. 

B: Well, you must have your good reasons, dear. I was just going to put the kettle on. Will you have a cuppa before you go? 

 
Sto per morire!

Avendo vissuto con entrambe le nazionalità sono stupefatta dalle due diverse reazioni ad una brutta notizia. 

GLI ITALIANI 

A: Sto per morire. 

B: O mio dio! Non essere sciocca!! Ma che ti prende? Non ti permettere di parlare cosi!! Dai, prepariamo qualcosa di speciale e apriamo il tuo vino preferito. Dai figliolo, fatti abbracciare...Ti voglio bene...sniff...sniff... 

GLI INGLESI 

A: Sto per morire. 

B: Bene, avrai le tue buone ragioni, caro. Stavo per accendere sotto il bollitore. Prendi una tazza di thè prima di andare?

😅😆😄

©misspoetmiki  words only

Comments

Popular Posts