Just a thought.../Solo un pensiero...

Just a thought...

We live many lives and the most relevant point in each life is death. How we handle it. This explains why we cannot remember anything about our previous lives. It has to be a new experience each time so that whoever is monitoring us can see the progress or perhaps regression of the soul. 

In my present life I am experiencing maturity and getting older, I probably did not reach it in other lives. Anyway, nobody can prove me wrong as I cannot prove them wrong so I make my own beliefs. 


Solo un pensiero...

Viviamo molte vite e il punto più rilevante in ogni vita è la morte. Come la gestiamo. Questo spiega perché non possiamo ricordare nulla delle nostre vite precedenti. Deve essere una nuova esperienza ogni volta in modo che chiunque ci stia monitorando possa vedere il progresso o forse la regressione dell'anima.

Nella mia vita attuale sto vivendo la maturità e sto invecchiando, probabilmente non l'ho raggiunta in altre vite. Ad ogni modo, nessuno puó provare il contrario come io nemmeno posso dimostrare che loro 
si sbaglino, così mi creo le mie convinzioni personali.


©misspoetmiki   image & words

Comments

Popular Posts