On Existence/Sull'Esistenza


Nearly there...

Ask no questions
Get no answers

If you asked some questions during your lifetime that didn't have an answer, you will get the answers after you die.

So what will happen to those who asked no questions?
They will be condemned to an endless rebirth cycle. 

And what will happen to those who asked questions and then got the answers? 
They will be sent on earth as evolved souls and help others so they may start asking questions.

Although they know the answers they must never reveal them. Death is the only access to the truth.

So what are those questions?
Well, mine are:

1Who am I? 
2Why am I here? 
3What will happen to me after I die? 

I don't need the answers to many other questions because I found the answers myself during my lifetime and one of them was: 

Does God exist? Yes.

Maybe I have even found the answer to n 3 which leads me to 1 and 2 ... but I need details ...


Ci sono quasi...

Non fare domande
Non ottenere risposte

Se hai fatto delle domande durante la tua vita che non avevano una risposta, otterrai le risposte dopo la tua morte.

Quindi cosa succederà a quelli che non hanno fatto domande?
Saranno condannati a un ciclo di rinascita senza fine.

E cosa succederà a quelli che hanno fatto domande e poi hanno ottenuto le risposte?
Saranno inviati sulla terra come anime evolute e aiuteranno gli altri cosi che possono iniziare a fare domande.

Sebbene conoscono le risposte, non devono mai rivelarle. La morte è l'unico accesso alla verità.

Quindi quali sono quelle domande?
Bene, le mie sono:

1 Chi sono io?
2 Perché sono qui?
3 Cosa mi succederà dopo la mia morte?

Non ho bisogno di risposte a molte altre domande perché ho trovato le risposte da sola durante la mia vita e una di queste era:

Dio esiste? Sì.

Forse ho anche trovato la risposta all n 3 che mi porta alla 1 e 2 ... ma ho bisogno di dettagli ...



© misspoetmiki   words & image

Comments

Popular Posts