Prince Charming/Principe Azzurro


                Prince Charming

When I was a young girl I used to think that every handsome boy I saw could be my Prince Charming. Then, as I got older, I began to regard him as a possible soul mate. Today, I believe I was wrong in both my thinkings: there is no such person. There are only people longing to be loved and not men who will save you and protect you for the rest of your life. Each soul is unique and genderless . The responsibility for your happiness is yours alone.

      Principe Azzurro

Quando ero ragazzina ero solito pensare che ogni bel ragazzo che vedevo potesse essere il mio principe azzurro. Poi, quando sono diventata più grande, ho cominciato a considerarlo come possibile anima gemella. Oggi, credo di aver sbagliato in entrambi i miei pensieri: non esiste tale persona. Ci sono solo persone che desiderano essere amate e non uomini che ti salveranno e ti proteggeranno per il resto della tua vita. Ogni anima è unica e senza distinzione di genere. La responsabilità della tua felicità è solo tua.

©misspoetmiki words only

Comments

Popular Posts